Thursday, February 01, 2007

Another phone call this morning....

I cannot believe all the sickness that is going around. For the last 2 weeks every morning there has been one or more of my mom's calling cause their little one is sick or they are sick. When is this ever going to end?

Warrensburg middle School had 78 kids out yesterday. Argenta-Oreana had over 100 students/teachers out. Don't these schools disinfectant? I would gladly volunteer to send Lysol and hand sanitizer to the school.

I have went through many cans of Lysol and you can't imagine how much Airborne my family has been taking. (I swear by this stuff. It really works!)

So with finger's crossed I'm hoping that this is the last week, for a long while, of my little ones being ill. There is nothing worse than a sick child. I know all my little ones love me, but when you are sick you want mommy. I know I still want my mom sometimes. lol

I hope everyone is drinking lots of water, taking their vitiams, & keeping their hands washed. Just some great advice from this mom. LOL

2 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Maybe I won't see you afterall. Haha I hope the sickies go away soon!

Unknown said...

Oh no. I was one of them this morning! :( I hope the sickies is over for a while now, too...
Let's hope, eh?!