Saturday, June 02, 2007

Josie's 8th Grade Graduation






Our baby has graduated 8th Grade. A week ago Thursday Josie and her classmates were promoted to High School. I can't believe how fast she has grown up. Seems like yesterday I was taking her to preschool. Here are a few pics. from the evening.
Josie getting her diploma, Josie and her good friend Haley Rambo, Josie and her silly brother, Tommy, Mrs. Ruwe, Josie, & Mrs. Antal (two of Josie's favorite teacher's...LOL), and then Miss Denton (P.E. teacher) and Josie.
After the graduation there was a dance for the kids. Tom & I chaperoned again. It was a pretty fun night trying to keep the "lil' Romeo's & Juliet's" from kissing. OMG the hormones these kids have.
The end of the evening brought tears for many...a few of the kids are moving away. Most of the 80 plus kids have been together since preschool so it was sad to see the night end.
CONGRATS TO THE ARGENTA 8th GRADER"S!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Leesha!! OMG Josie is a mini you with her hair that dark. I haven't seen her forever. What a beautiful young woman she is becoming. Sniff Sniff where is time going? It's as if it goes faster and faster every year. (((HUGS))) to everyone.

Alexis Jacobs said...

I can't believe how grown up Josie is. **sniff sniff** I remember when she didn't even wear a bra yet!

Congrats Josie!!!

PS: I had to take a double look when I saw Lori Antal's picture. LOL

LaRae3 said...

Wow! She is growing up so fast! She looks just like you, with Tom's smile! LOL Wow. Tell her congrats from all of us!